Whenever you feel discouraged, overwhelmed, or negative in any way, change your energy by reminding yourself that the same Divine Intelligence that creates supernovas, galaxies, & literally everything on Earth is the same Divine Intelligence that dwells within YOU!
How is this possible? Well, when you really think about it, how can it not be possible!
For starters, consider the fact that each one of us started out as a single microscopic cell, filled with all of the DNA and genetic information necessary to perfectly divide into what makes us a human being, specifically 37 trillion cells, 200 different types of cells, 11 highly complex organ systems, 640 skeletal muscles, over 200 types of bones, and 7 chakra energy centers. Pretty incredible when you think about it! For all these intricate processes to flawlessly take place, clearly suggests that there must be a Divine Intelligence operating within each of us.
A Miracle of Birth or Something More?
While the creation of a human being is in fact miraculous, miraculous is the only way to describe what continues to go on within our bodies long after our bodies have taken on a life of their own. If you take time to truly consider each of the following astonishing facts about your amazing body, I'm sure you'll agree that there must be a Higher Intelligence overseeing it all.
Did You Know?
- Your heart pumps nearly 1.5 gallons of blood per minute through a blood system 60,000 miles long: that’s 83 gallons per hour, 2000 gallons per day.
- One cell in your body goes though the order of 100,000 – 6 trillion functions per second while communicating with the other trillions of cells at a rate faster than the speed of light.
- Your kidneys clean 20% of your blood every minute, cleaning your entire volume of blood in about five minutes.
- You inhale 2 million liters of air a day and within seconds, it’s transported to every cell in your body.
- Your brain can recognize a sound 10 times faster than the blink of an eye.
Your nose can remember about 50,000 different scents.
- The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colors.
- Your brain processes approximately 45 thoughts a minute, 3,000 thoughts per hour, 70,000 thoughts per day.
- Every day your heart creates enough energy to drive a truck 20 miles.
These are only 9 facts and there are hundreds more, maybe even thousands! Even though all of the aforementioned facts point to a Divine presence, because of the fact that they all occur below our conscious radar, it is easy for us to forget about the Divine within each of us.
How Can We Keep in Touch with Our Divine Nature?
Just as our bodies are glorious in all their functions, so too is Nature in all of her glory. When you think about everything that goes into what creates and makes a waterfall so spectacular and awe striking, the same can be said about a mountain range, a starry sky, a bird, a flower, even a small bug, and the list goes on and on. When we recognize the Divine Intelligence within Nature and even space, then during our moments in which we need guidance, support, and unconditional love, let Nature serve as a reminder of the Divine presence that dwells within you.
So, the next time you feel compelled to give into a negative thought or strengthen your tie to a negative emotion, close your eyes and envision the most majestic waterfall that you possibly can. And, remember that the same Divinity that created and continues to oversee that glorious waterfall is the same Divine Intelligence that has been with you since the beginning - always looking out for your best interests and always loving you without conditions. Surrender whatever ails you to your Divine Intelligence and ask that it be resolved in a way that's best for you. If It can create supernovas while overseeing the trillions of operations within your body, it can definitely help you with anything you need. All you have to do is acknowledge this Divine presence and ask. It's that simple!